Hi all:
I rejoined the list this week, after a few months off list. Job changed,
moved offices, etc. I've returned as part-time media with full-time reference
librarian duties. You can take media out of the job, but you can't keep
the librarian away from media (or something like that).

I looked at the list on the VRT site and it needs some updating.
Who should be doing that? Streaming vendors are modifying their
terms all the time, in the sense of length, perpetuity, etc.

Susan

ghand...@library.berkeley.edu wrote:
Check out:
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/rts/vrt/vrtconferenceinfo/streamingvendor.cfm

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for streaming video vendors.
I'm looking for mostly education packages.

thanks!

Junior Tidal
Web Services and Multimedia Librarian
New York City College of Technology, CUNY
300 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11210
718.260.5481

as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of
communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video
producers and distributors.

Gary Handman
Director
Media Resources Center
Moffitt Library
UC Berkeley

510-643-8566
ghand...@library.berkeley.edu
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC

--Francois Truffaut

Susan Weber, Librarian
Langara College,
100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.  V5Y 2Z6
Tel. 604-323-5533  email: swe...@langara.bc.ca