David,

I’m a librarian at a production company. While I work in a library, in the
general sense, it’s not traditional. Our main product is streaming video. It’s
very important to have our products available online, live, for potential
clients and sales.

Just go to www.answerstv.com<http://www.answerstv.com> and pick a channel. Our
most recent work is in Women’s Wellness under the Health channel. All of our
original programming is available in streaming video. And we are currently
designing a new platform and CMS to manage our growing digital library.

Hope this unique sidebar helps!

Laura

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AnswersMedia
Laura Fu
Video Assets Manager

400 W. Erie
Chicago, IL 60654
P: 312.421.0113 ext.5160
F: 312.421.1457
lau...@answersmediainc.com<mailto:lau...@answersmediainc.com>

www.answersmediainc.com<http://www.answersmediainc.com/>
www.answerstv.com<http://www.answerstv.com/>

P Before printing, please think about the environment