Yes Swank does it. I assumed that is who you were referring to re
pricing. Both Criterions do it too. I think small companies, Kino,
Milestone, Zeitgeist would probably do it for a fairly reasonable fee.
I remain cynical of streaming for feature films because there are far
too many that can not be licensed and probably never will be,
including Chaplin films, the majority of foreign language films etc. I
think the studio product may well come down to a reasonable price but
unless the course in question is Warner Bros films of the 30s, you
won't be able to clear many of the titles.

Jessica