Good afternoon, and my apologies for any cross posting.

We're using new cases for our DVDs, so I've got a whole bunch of varying other
DVD case styles we're trying to get rid of. Most of them are the clear,
plastic, Jewel-type snap cases with rounded edges like this:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/475889-REG/Verbatim_93975_TRIMpak_CD_DVD_Clear_Cases.html

A few are circular. Some are square.

I probably have almost 200 cases so far, and I'll probably find more as we
clear through some files. I'd appreciate any monetary donation for some or the
whole lot. All donations will go towards a large recycling project
(http://www.interconrecycling.com/) I'm trying to fund. As the sole member of
my library and without any budget, your donation will help me stay green as I
clean up our library.

My sincere thanks,
Laura

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AnswersMedia
Laura Fu
Video Assets Manager

400 W. Erie
Chicago, IL 60654
P: 312.421.0113 ext.5160
F: 312.421.1457
lau...@answersmediainc.com<mailto:lau...@answersmediainc.com>

www.answersmediainc.com<http://www.answersmediainc.com/>
www.answerstv.com<http://www.answerstv.com/>

P Before printing, please think about the environment