**Apologies for cross-posting**
Feel free to repost or share as you see fit.

I am again trying to get rid of tapes and DVD cases. All previous inquiries
never came through. I’ve put together a really basic information page on an old
blog site I created for my graduate school class last semester. Please
disregard other content on the blog. It was a fictitious dream library I
created for my collection management class.  The photos of the fake WLFU
library are of my actual library though. You will find images and information
about the tapes for sale here:

http://wlfu.wordpress.com/used-tapes-for-sale/

Thank you!
Used tapes for sale
Thank you for looking. My name is Laura Fu, and I am the Video Assets Manager
at AnswersMedia in Chicago. Please disregard all other content on this blog; I
created it for my graduate class last semester, and it’s the only place I know
where I can openly post this information.
As the sole member of our library, I have the task of cataloging 15+ years of
old materials. In the process, I’ve identified many items we no longer need.
I’d like to get them recycled - anything but the dumpster - but without a
budget or staff, I have no means of financing the recycling. All proceeds will
fund my recycling project, and I also aim to support other organizations by
providing low-cost tapes.
Used tapes for sale:

 *   D1 and D2
 *   Beta Cam SP
 *   Used 1″ Reels and cases
 *   Some metal film canisters
 *   Digi Beta
 *   VHS, DAT, Audio Cassette Tapes, DVD/Data Discs
Most non-reusable formats will be recycled. If you are interested in anything
for historic purposes or for a prop etc, you’re welcome to them. A
Non-Disclosure form must be signed to receive films. You are responsible for
shipping or pick-up in Chicago.
Serious inquiries only please. I cannot hold items unless there is payment. We
have several used film strips. I am not familiar with film formats, so I cannot
answer specific questions. These appear to be large film reels, all
used/exposed. Some have metal canisters. Some canisters are empty. You may take
whatever you’d like, but please note that you MAY NOT re-use any footage found
on any of these formats. A signed NDA is necessary, and I will provide when
applicable.
We are changing the style of our DVD cases and are therefore clearing out other
styles. They are mostly the square with rounded edges. All are plastic,
snap-shut. Other styles include round, square, and round with one flat edge.
For the DVDs, I’m asking $0.25 each OBO for the entire lot. I’ll take any
offers for the tapes/films/canisters.
Any interested party may contact me at lau...@answersmediainc.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AnswersMedia
Laura Fu
Video Assets Manager

400 W. Erie
Chicago, IL 60654
P: 312.421.0113 ext.5160
F: 312.421.1457
lau...@answersmediainc.com<mailto:lau...@answersmediainc.com>

www.answersmediainc.com<http://www.answersmediainc.com/>
www.answerstv.com<http://www.answerstv.com/>

P Before printing, please think about the environment