Dear Karen,

You can find all those titles in the following Spanish vendor web sites:

http://fnac.es/

http://www.dvdgo.com/

http://www.elcorteingles.es/

http://www.tatarana.net/

Hope this helps.

Jesús Alonso-Regalado, Bibliographer
Latin American, Caribbean, and U.S. Latino Studies
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
University Library, LI-204
University at Albany, SUNY
1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222