X-Ray vision - to see exactly where in a book the answer is - and to
find the book when it's missing on the shelf.  I know - more a book
thing.
Super hearing - to understand people when they don't speak clearly,
Mind reading - so we can determine exactly what the patron is asking
for.
Total recall - cast, crew, plot, characters of any movie, documentary,
film clip, short, etc. - IMDB on the brain!
Super powers of persuasion - to convince people what the legal issues
are about copyright, public performance, TEACH Act, etc., so they will
completely understand and never bother you about it again!

I'm sure others thought of better things!

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street