From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu [videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu]
On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner [maddux2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:53 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Copyright Question on movie still image

I don't know who holds the worldwide rights , but it is most likely
one of the large French companies. I would try to see who originally
released it, otherwise perhaps someoen at Janus could look it up in
their data base for you . Since they handle it in the US they would
know who owns it. Good luck as some French companies are very
expensive.