Subject:  Jury post - hope it's not too long
From:     "kidsfirstjury" <j...@kidsfirst.org>
Date:     Mon, April 5, 2010 10:39 am
To:       ghand...@library.berkeley.edu

Are you concerned about what kids watch on TV? At the movies? On DVD? In
videogames? You can help kids become more media savvy and better
communicators, while having lots of fun, by starting your own Junior
Film Critics Club at your library.

Become a KIDS FIRST! Juror and add a valuable program to your library.
Kids become more critical media viewers while helping parents and other
caregivers make better viewing decisions for their kids. Jurors may also
keep any of the films, DVDs, CDs, or videogames that they recommend. You
can add these items to your library collection, donate them, give them
away as prizes or keep them for yourself. Adult and kid reviews are
posted on our website and in several other online and printed publications.

Pass this information along! Jury training is also available to parents
and other individuals interested in running a program from home or other
youth organization.

Want to learn more? Visit us at http://www.kidsfirst.org/become-a-juror/
or contact me at j...@kidsfirst.org, 505-989-8076.

Lauren Longworth, Jury Manager
Coalition for Quality Children's Media
KIDS FIRST! Film Festival
112 W. San Francisco St. Suite 305A Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Ph: 505.989.8076 Fax: 505.986.8477 website - http://www.kidsfirst.org
JOIN OUR JURY TO RECEIVE FREE DVDs! PRODUCERS RECEIVE ONE
FREE ENDORSEMENT. EMAIL j...@kidsfirst.org FOR  DETAILS.