Thanks, Myles (et. al.) I'm still open for suggestions -- the response has been great from a collection development standpoint, but unfortunately many of the great titles suggested have been used by this instructor in past years (or have already been suggested to her). Since she teaches the class every fall, I'm most hoping for film suggestions from 2009/2010 (2008 at the earliest). It's the currency part of the equation that always proves to be tricky for us. Also, she definitely concentrates on non-U.S. films.

Best,
Meghann