Hello Deg,

A few of my favorites:

Coraline
Holes
How to Train Your Dragon
The Iron Giant
Little Princess (d. Cuaron)
Millions (actually reverse-adapted by the screenwriter into a novel)
The Neverending Story
The Polar Express
The Secret Garden (d. Holland)
Watership Down
Most Roald Dahl adaptations

I've been thinking of doing an exhibit on this, so thanks for bringing the issue up on the listserv! I'm guessing you may have already seen this, but I thought I'd pass it along in case (I used it to jog my memory):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_children%27s_books_made_into_feature_films

Cheers,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Associate Librarian