Hi-

Our website is going through a change this FY, but this is what we have now:

>From our home page you can click on Video and Sound to see streaming
databases, with a link to the catalog, which has a searching feature for
video and sound.  The Video and sound search captures catalogued streaming
titles, but unfortunately, only calls them them as e-resources now.

http://www.lib.neu.edu/

Debra