I completed the presentation on film treatment of children's literature
yesterday.

Thank you for all the input members of this list provided in helping me prepare.

During the presentation I referred to  points from specific articles or books
I'd read in preparation, and prepared a reference list of those sources.  The
instructor shared that list with the students not as a requirement, but for
additional information if they are so inclined.

I thought members of this list might like to see the references too.  Included
below, with an indented note on nature of the work.

Students in the course are to read a children's book and view the film
version/adaptation and write  a short paper analyzing/comparing the film
treatment.

-deg

--
deg farrelly, Full Librarian