From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of CROWLEY, CHRISTINE
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 10:18 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] FAQ on DMCA

Okay, pardon me if I missed this issue being dealt with earlier this summer. I
have been out of town a lot and have not followed up on some threads.
I am looking for an FAQ for the DMCA and TEACH act for higher ed faculty. You
know, where they think they can grab a DVD off the shelf and have it broadcast
over Mediasite or some such service for distance ed students. Or that they can
stream it completely in Blackboard. Is anyone aware of such? Please supply URL
and I will send them and you my eternal gratitude!

Christine Crowley
Dean of Learning Resources
Northwest Vista College
3535 N. Ellison Dr.