Good Morning,

I am trying to purchase a set of dvds from a company who seems to have
their own definition of what is allowed with face to face teaching. Here
is what one must agree to when checking out online. (among other things).

"Public Performance / Fair Use: Unless authorized in writing, our
courses are NOT licensed Public Performance, such as showing in a
classroom. However, we consider less than a total of 30 minutes of
classroom display as Fair Use, and actually a kind of PR, so thank you
very much! But for longer use, we kindly ask that you get a Public
Performance License."

Just to clarify, we would be happy to pay the extra $150 for a PPR
license but this is what they define as PPR.

"In the Shop menu select Public Performance Licenses -> Single
Teacher, and add to your shopping cart."

Does anyone have an suggestions as to how to approach this.  I am unable
to find the material anywhere else. Thanks for your help with this.

Jean
--
Jean Reese
Coordinator, Collection Development