Not to mention

Parodies/homages to the Odessa Steps scene in Sergei Eisenstein's
Battleship Potemkin:

    Bananas (Woody Allen, 1971) Features a parody of the Odessa Steps
scene from S. Eisenstein's film Battleship Potemkin.

    Brazil (Terry Gilliam, 1985)"[The] big Odessa moment comes near the
end, when Pryce and co-star Robert De Niro attempt to make their
getaway down a seemingly endless flight of stairs. On this occasion,
the imperilled pram is substituted for a futuristic vacuum cleaner
that slips its leash and barrels down behind them." [Brooks, Xan.
"Battleship Spotting." The Guardian, Friday 1 February 2008]

    The Untouchables (Brian DePalma, 1987) "Easily the best known of the
Eisenstein rip-offs, The Untouchables' grand finale worked so well
that director Brian De Palma repeated the trick a few years later on
Carlito's Way. De Palma, in fact, might be the most referential major
director - Hitchcock recreations crop up all over his films, and Blow
Out is a homage to Blow Up." [Brooks, Xan. "Battleship Spotting." The
Guardian, Friday 1 February 2008]

    The Naked Gun 33&1/3: The Final Insult (Peter Segal, 1994) "...throws
in machine-gunning nannies, the Pope, the president ... and not one,
not two, but four runaway prams. By the time the sequence wraps up,
it's raining babies all over the building and even Leslie Nielsen is
screaming." [Brooks, Xan. "Battleship Spotting." The Guardian, Friday
1 February 2008]

    Joshua (George Ratliff, 2007) Monstrous little boy attempts to push
his little sister (in a pram) down museum steps

    Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) "While it surely
sailed clean over the heads of most of its audience, the scene in
which Clone troopers march on the Jedi temple is a straight lift from
the steps sequence, the lone difference being that the soldiers are
marching up the steps, not down." [Brooks, Xan. "Battleship Spotting."
The Guardian, Friday 1 February 2008]

    Steps (Zbigniew Rybczynski, 1987) A group of Americans "invade" the
famous stair sequence of the Eisenstein film Battleship Potemkin. DVD
2243

>>> ghand...@library.berkeley.edu