Well...

The Internet Moving Image Archive (and others) have some cool stuff in
them...but...what are the chances of these sources having the titles that
faculty want/need.  Pretty slim.  The IA is largely PD/Open Source/Orphan
stuff...  I quake in my boots thinking about the (increasingly common)
practice of selecting the content based on what's available to stream.

gary

> Hi All,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone is using any of the online free streaming sources
> (such as Internet Archives, EZ Takes, Crackle) as an alternative to
> physical DVDs for reserves, and if so what are the benefits and drawbacks?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt

> Matt Ball
> Media and Collections Librarian