OK my friend at WB reports that indeed the issue was material but they have
just made a lovely new master. It has a small flaw they need to fix and he
had no release date but clearly it is on their front burner. This would be a
release of the Warner
Archive Collection which is not really sold retail and I strongly urge all
libraries to check their site and buy lots from them.
http://www.wbshop.com/Warner-Archive/ARCHIVE,default,sc.html?adid=wacurl