Is it wrong to use the existing MARC records of the streaming FMG titles you also have on the shelf and just add an 856 field with the link? And then copy catalog the rest? Only the cataloger knows. Though going directly from a spread sheet to a MARC record is way better if it can be done in one fell swoop.
Ciara