  From: m.lo...@mphpl.org
  To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
  Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [Videolib]Are UPC codes important to video selectors?

  We LOVE the UPC codes it makes receiving material a snap!  Midwest, where we
purchase a major portion of our media included the UPC in the brief mark record
that they supply for us free.  Nice service and really speeds up the processing
of material.

  Marsha Loyer
  Media Services Coordinator
  Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Public Library