Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:33:01 -0400
From: Joan Miller <jimil...@wesleyan.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] Help! The Beatles
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

Hi,
Does anyone know who distributes HELP! ?
It's a United Artists, but Swank doesn't have it.
Thanks,
Joan Miller

Joan Miller
Head Archivist
Wesleyan Cinema Archives
301 Washington Terrace
Middletown, CT  06457
Phone: (860) 685-3395
FAX: (860) 685-3905

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:12:17 -0700
From: Jacqueline Protka <jpro...@corcoran.org>
Subject: [Videolib] Four Saints in Three Acts
To: "videolib@lists.berkeley.edu" <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>

I have a faculty member looking for video and/or audio recordings of Virgil
Thomson's opera Four Saints in Three Acts with libretto by Gertrude Stein and
video of the Mark Morris Dance Company's adaptation. According to Worldcat,
there might be some public television recordings out there (Connecticut Public
Television and WNET). E-mails to Connecticut Public Television and the
Wadsworth Athenaeum have gone unanswered.

This is for a semester-long class focusing on Four Saints in Three Acts that is
already underway, so pressure is on!

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jacqueline

--
Jacqueline L. Protka
Digtial Assets and Media Librarian

An HTML attachment scrubbed and removed.
HTML attachments are only available in MIME digests.

Message: 3