**Please excuse cross-postings**

Feel free to share this with any students you know, but please do not repost
onto any website without prior consent. Our internship is paid a daily flat
rate.

[cid:image003.jpg@01CB5A5B.0F645AF0]

Job Description:
Web Content Management Intern, Fall 2010

Answers Media is Chicago's largest and most advanced video facility. We deliver
best-in-class video content to the web, and we're looking for a web content
management intern.

The ideal applicant for this position is dynamic, self-motivated, extremely
detail-oriented individual, and interested in web content management.

Candidate Overview:
The ideal candidate will be a college student or a recent graduate (within the
last year).  This individual will be expected to demonstrate deadline
adherence, attention to detail with specified interest in data management,
reliability, and a willingness to work and learn.

Required:

-          Excellent detail orientation

-          Excellent communication skills

-          Strong technical writing skills

-          Ability to work under tight deadlines

-          Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word

Responsibilities Overview:

-          Create technical guides

-          Copyedit and proofread web content

-          Load meta-data via proprietary content management system

-          Conduct Quality Assurance of proprietary content management system
and front-end

-          Track and report on site metrics

-          Other task as needs arise

Scheduling:
This position requires daily attendance at AnswersMedia. The length of
engagement is the remainder of the fall semester with possibility of extension.
 Work hours are 8:30-5pm. The anticipated start date is the first week of
October, 2010.

Contact Details:
Interested parties should forward their resume to:
lau...@answersmediainc.com<mailto:lau...@answersmediainc.com>. You must specify
"Web Content Management Intern" in the subject field, and please - no faxes,
phone calls or mail.

Answers Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual
orientation or any other status protected by law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AnswersMedia
Laura Fu
Video Assets Manager

400 W. Erie
Chicago, IL 60654
P: 312.421.0113 ext.5160
F: 312.421.1457
lau...@answersmediainc.com<mailto:lau...@answersmediainc.com>

www.answersmediainc.com<http://www.answersmediainc.com/>
www.answerstv.com<http://www.answerstv.com/>

P Before printing, please think about the environment

<<inline: image003.jpg>>