1st amendment christine -- God, it's impossible yes?

hahahah

jokes on us!

CROWLEY, CHRISTINE wrote:

*Do we really have to endure multitudes of this guy's OOTO notice again?? Especially since it is OUT OF DATE and he is probably reading these!*

* *

*Christine Crowley*

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

*Northwest Vista College*

3535 N. Ellison Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78251

210.486.4572 voice

210.486.4504 fax

* *

*/"We will either find a way, or make one."-/**/-/**Hannibal*

* *