Hi all

Remember months back when I floated an offer to give away (for the price
of postage) the 39 BBC Shakespeare plays on vhs?  Well, we're getting
ready to do a massive Fall cleaning of MRC and I'm making the offer again.

The vhs copies are in serviceable condition--they've been struck from 3/4"
masters and look pretty good, I think.  Most haven't been played all that
much.

So, we're willing to box them up and send them to a good home--or to
anyone willing to reimburse us for shipping.

Please respond to me offline asap (i.e., sometime this week).  I'd hate to
have to send these things to a recycler...

gary

Gary Handman
Director
Media Resources Center