I would like to add to this intermittent discussion about VHS that if any library has a VHS copy of "Going To School, Ir a la Escuela" or any of my documentary films I will provide you with a DVD for $24 (price includes shipping in US only).

Recently I enhanced the DVD quality of Going To School and the other films on my website by re-authoring (and adding material to Hurry Tomorrow). If your library owns an old DVD of any title the same offer exists. Just contact me directly.... richard