Good Morning,

A faculty member contacted me with some questions about a documentary
she produced on the Middle East. I want to make sure I give her the
correct info so I thought I'd go to the experts for help!

She purchased various clips from news sources such as ABC, CNN, etc. to
include in the documentary and now wants to be able to distribute the
film to other Middle East Centers at Institutions. She'd like some
guidance concerning the rights she has with the clips in her
documentary. Will she need to renew the footage often and have to pay a
lot of money to do this or can she distribute the film without having to
do so?  What are the options? If she can distribute the film, what
rights are included? PPR? face to face teaching only?

Thanks for your help with this.

Jean

--
Jean Reese