From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 3:25 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Dubuque a location in Robert Altman's A Wedding?

I think it is wrong in this case though. It was shot mainly in Lake Forest not
Lake Bluff
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Williams, Alex O.
<a...@typecastfilms.com<mailto:a...@typecastfilms.com>> wrote:
Also, for many films on IMDB, you can click on "filming locations" at the
bottom of the film's page and see what's listed there. Here's what comes up for
"A Wedding."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078481/locations

Alex
Alex O. Williams
Institutional Sales

AFD / Typecast Films
Seattle, WA . USA
ph: 206.322.0882 x.202 | fx: 206.322.4586

arabfilm.com<http://arabfilm.com> | typecastfilms.com<http://typecastfilms.com>

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Jessica Rosner