Hi-

You can see Northeastern's  guide, which links from our dept.'s web site.
http://www.lib.neu.edu/dmdsiguide/  The front page links to Apple.com and Adobe
info. (We are a Mac dept.)

 Our "Manuals" page links to a range of information we've addes as specific
projects and assignments have come up.   "Planning a Video Project Using a
Digital Video Camera" is a PowerPoint we created to assist clients in basic
production using our specific camera.  We've created different storyboard
samples.

We license Safari Online which has texts, and we have an in-house reference
shelf of materials.

This is a work in progress, and we hope to add more links and revise our site
this year, so I look forward to seeing other folks' information.

Debra

Debra H. Mandel,
Head, Digital Media Design Studio
Northeastern University Libraries