I'm pretty sure "Wild River" (1960), a wonderful film included in the set,
has never been available on video or DVD before. That one would also make
the set worth getting if the films aren't available separately.

Alex O. Williams
Institutional Sales

AFD / Typecast Films
Seattle, WA . USA
ph: 206.322.0882 x.202 | fx: 206.322.4586

arabfilm.com | typecastfilms.com