I do not know if Sound Ideas (a Canadian company) has SE online, but you could
contact them and inquire.    Up until the beginning of this century, I
purchased AV materials and my contact there was Marty, I think.  I am not sure
if he is still there but he was very good about answering my questions
regarding their materials, copyright, and and use in student productions.

Sound Ideas
http://www.sound-ideas.com/index.html

Debra-Jo Sujka
Library Assistant