**Please pardon cross-postings**

Anyone in need of some Gemtracs  audio/video storage shelving? A friend of mine
from Towers Productions (http://www.towersproductions.com/), a Chicago area
production house, is renovating their tape library and transferring a lot of
content. They are selling their gently used and "in great condition" shelves,
and they need to get them out by January 31, 2011. Here are the details:

*         "walk-in" type storage

*         Gemtrac shelves: http://www.russbassett.com/gemtrac/gav-4mm.htm

*         7 units configured for small beta tapes, 4" deep (holds over 3,500
tapes each)

*         1 unit for large beta tapes, 7" deep (holds over 1,500 tapes)

*         $15K-$20K brand new

*         Asking Price: $6K each or best offer, especially if you take them all

*         Buyer handles moving

*         Ideally by January 31 but they can hold onto them for up to 60 days

If I had the budget and space, I would totally grab them, but alas. Perhaps
someone else out there would like these lovely shelves? If interested or if you
want some photos, please contact me.

Thanks!!
Laura

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AnswersMedia
Laura Fu
Video Assets Manager

400 W. Erie
Chicago, IL 60654
P: 312.421.0113 ext.5160
F: 312.421.1457
lau...@answersmediainc.com<mailto:lau...@answersmediainc.com>

www.answersmediainc.com<http://www.answersmediainc.com/>
www.answerstv.com<http://www.answerstv.com/>

P Before printing, please think about the environment