Thank you for contacting me. The Media Education Foundation is closed on
Tuesday, January 18 for a snow day. I am, however, periodically checking e-mail
from home and will do my best to get back to you soon.

Thank you and have a great day,
Alex

Alexandra Peterson | Marketing Coordinator
Media Education Foundation
60 Masonic Street | Northampton, MA 01060
TEL: 413.584.8500 x2205 | FAX: 413.586.8398

CHALLENGING MEDIA