From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
ghand...@library.berkeley.edu
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 1:52 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] FW: Re: Filmakers Library acquired by Alexander Street
Press

Thanks, Sue

I get nervous easily these days.  I like Alexander Street Press,
generally, and think they'll do right by you...IF, as I am reassured, they
will offer streaming of single-titles, rather than requiring the purchase
of whole collections or sub-collections.  I'll be curious to see what the
pricing structure is.

Best to all my FL friends,

Gary Handman