Dear Karen,

Actually it would not be sufficient. To use in a classroom setting you would
need to purchase PPR rights. Otherwise it is not legal, and is unfair to the
writers directors and all of those who work hard to create content.
Not unlike downloading movies or for that matter music. It's just wrong
especially for an educational institution.
Just my two cents,
Anthony