Hi Gary,

Thanks for your response. I am thinking though, that because this film
offers up a much more critical stance on who Reagan was as a president and
a person (in line with your P.S. comment below) that libraries would want
to acquire this type of media that looks at him from this alternative (and
frankly more accurate) viewpoint?

Thanks,

Kristin

--