You take me back, Becky. I used to do the same thing. I guess Dark Shadow was the Twilight of its day. My big revelation was when I discovered that Joan Bennett had actually been a movie star before doing this show!

In Canada on the CBC television network we had another show called Strange Paradise which had a similar feel but was more Jane Eyre-ish.

Thanks for the memories

Oksana