Hi Mike

There are no primers...there are no court cases (yet)...there's only
community wisdom and experience (which would be slim comfort or use in a
court of law)

The UCLA case (pending) may break this log-jam, one way or another.  Until
then, what you put up as streamed video without license inside a learning
management system or other campus network, how much you stream; to whom
you provide access to these titles; and how long you provide access to
them is pretty much a matter of how much risk the institution is willing
to tolerate.

> Can anyone recommend up-to-date copyright guides or primers for academic
> faculty for streaming videos via course management software?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike
>
> Michael May
> Adult Services Librarian