From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jeanne Little
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:38 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Looking for copy of "Hirohito: Japan in the 20th
Century"

Help.

I am looking to purchase a replacement for our no longer viewable vhs copy
of "Hirohito: Japan in the 20th Century", put out by Films for the
Humanities in 1993.

I have searched the web and some of my other sources but haven't found
anything. I have an email out to Films Media but thought I would ask the
'collective wisdom' on this list to see if anyone has any ideas?

We would consider another vhs if dvd format is not available.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Jeanne Little

Rod Library
University of Northern Iowa

--
"The University of Northern Iowa provides transformative learning
experiences that inspire students to embrace challenge, engage in critical