Maureen,

Check out This is Family:  What constitutes a family? How is the typical
American family defined? How has the notion of gay families evolved over the
past decades? Is there such a thing as a typical gay family?

This fascinating and sometimes shocking documentary profiles the diversity
of gay and transgender households in America today. With the aspirations and
diverse ways of life for gay and alternative households changing so quickly,
is society adapting fast enough to keep up with them?

www.landmarkmedia.com/thisisfamily

Peter

Peter Hartogs

Vice President, Business Development