From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Delin, Peter
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 7:54 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] bootleg

There is an edition from Poland (DVD or Blu-ray) where the cover is
taken from. But this edition is narrated in Polish (including English
subtitles) and the DVD is PAL/ region code 2. This doesn't matter with
Blu-ray, but there is no information if the Blu-ray is region coded B.

Blu-ray
http://merlin.pl/Essential-Killing_Jerzy-Skolimowski/browse/product/2,866812.html
DVD
http://www.empik.com/essential-killing-skolimowski-jerzy,prod59721324,film-p
http://merlin.pl/Essential-Killing_Jerzy-Skolimowski/browse/product/2,866787.html

In June there will be a German edition of a Blu-ray in English, region
coded B.
http://www.bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-filme/essential-killing-blu-ray-disc

Best
Peter