It's the same situation here in Europe as in the US. Only VHS-versions
had been published as far as I know: Germany (Taurus/ Kinowelt), GB (Art
House Classics) and France (Editions Montparnasse, German and French
version with different actors, SECAM). Rights owner seems to be
Kinowelt, which took over the catalogue of Kirch Media (Taurus). I hope
they will publish this much required title in the near future.

Best
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
Videolektorat