Hi Anthony,

We loan videos to California State University Libraries primarily, unless
the videos are in high demand on our campus, on reserve,  or have
restrictive licensing agreement.  We also loan locally produced campus
lectures to non-CSU libraries.  Since we borrow, it's nice to be able to
reciprocate:-)  We also loan our CDs to all academic libraries.

Kumi
--
*Kumi Watanabe-Schock*
Library Media Coordinator