From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu [videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu]
on behalf of Mandel, Debra [d.man...@neu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 3:02 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] [videolib] Blu-ray

Hi Michael-

I read with interest about BD's rising popularity, but I'm wondering who runs
this website and how objective it is, since it sells stuff.

You are the first person to make the claim that that BD on a small screen was
awesome. What are your 8" monitors?

Thanks for turning me on to the BD acronym!

Debra