You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you decide to sell a film retail
on Amazon you can't insist on an institution paying a higher price for
standard face to face use.
You can do that if you are exclusive seller of the film and make it clear at
the point of purchase like the standard ( I have read and agree to these
conditions) you get so many places. That is contract law trumping copyright
but again if you sell through other vendors it is virtually impossible to do
that.

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)