From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Ursula Schwarz
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:29 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] NMM Early Bird registration ends June 1

Register Now - Pay Later!  Don't miss the 33rd National Media Market October
16-20, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Take advantage of the Early Bird registration fee of $105, which includes the
full conference - luncheons, receptions, program guide, and professional
development workshops. Register by June 1 to reserve this special rate, but pay
after you receive your new budget.

For detailed information, please visit our website
www.nmm.net<http://www.nmm.net> or contact me at (520) 743-7735.

Ursula Schwarz

National Media Market
P.O. Box 87410