From: Andrews, Sarah E <sarah-andr...@uiowa.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] how to find documentaries
To: "videolib@lists.berkeley.edu" <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 5:36 PM

#yiv413872040 P {
MARGIN-TOP:0px;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0px;}

I need some help.  In my current position I have little video
responsibilities--unless it comes to problem solving.

I am looking for medical documentary films--films that would be of interest to
medical professionals that are about medicine or scientific topics.

For example=Supersize Me or King Corn would be a more popular examples,
Unnatural Causes a more academic one.

So--is there any place you would recommend searching and/or search strategies?
We are pretty much open to any suggestions at this point.

I have played around with Worldcat, and of course Netflix, but I think my
problem is that it is sort of hard to quantify what makes a documentary
interesting to this audience.....

Thanks in advance for help!
Sarah  Andrews
Access Services Supervisor