Most of our DVDs come from Midwest, and they automatically put them in
better cases.  However, they are all plastic, become brittle, and
eventually wear down along the sides, the spine, etc.  The box sets
break down, also.  My big question would be how easy does the center hub
release the disc?  On some of the cases, you think you may almost break
the disc in pieces trying to release it.

Becky Tatar

Periodicals/Audiovisuals

Aurora Public Library

1 E. Benton Street