Hi,

A link to the press release explaining UCLA's official position can be
seen here:

http://www.newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/campus-to-re-start-streaming-of-15
4601.aspx

Legal discussions of various aspects of the case can be found online from
Educause to Techdirt to the Sloan Consortium, as well as AIME's site.

- -
Roger Brown
Manager
UCLA Instructional Media Collections & Services
46 Powell Library
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1517
office: 310-206-1248
fax: 310-206-5392