From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Ball, James
(jmb4aw)
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 12:41 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Foreign language materials

One more quesion about this, is anyone using any kind of downloadable
language material rather then physical audio CDs?  Is this something
that's handled through another department at your institution?

(Kim, thanks again for the heads up on the Playaways.  I'm looking into
them.)

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Ball