Does anyone have contact information (e-mail to person responsible for
determining viewing rights preferred) on the following companies:

EMI Music
RCA
VAI
DG

Some of them provide an opportunity for e-mail feedback or to general questions
on their websites but my question is very time sensitive and I need to get in
contact with someone as soon as possible as I was planning on showing a DVD
from each company for an educational library program on classical music and
opera.

Thank you for your help! You may e-mail me directly at
moral...@pbclibrary.org<mailto:moral...@pbclibrary.org>

[cid:image001.png@01CC34B4.671A0D60]
Suvi Morales, Branch Manager
Glades Road Branch Library, PBCLS
20701 95th Avenue South
 Boca Raton, FL 33434
(561) 482-4554  (branch)
(561) 477-4440 (office)
(561) 482-8109 (FAX)
morale...@pbclibrary.org

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your
e-mail address released in response to a public record request, do not send
electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in
writing.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your
e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send
electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in
writing. Some e-mail may contain library information which is confidential
pursuant to Florida Statute 257.261 and exempt from disclosure under the public
records law 119.01.

<<inline: image001.png>>